What is pay with du
Pay with du
Online payments just got easier!
Whether its buying apps or paying for a service, ‘Pay with du’ is a quick and easy way to get it done.
It's a safe way for making online payments without using your credit card. You also don't have to worry about spending too much - there is a limit to each transaction you make, as well as a monthly limit to your transactions.
Simply use your du mobile number and the cost will be deducted from your prepaid balance, or added to your postpaid plan’s monthly bill.
How does it work?
• Use your du mobile number to make a purchase or to subscribe to services and applications.
• Your will either have to opt-in to the service and accept the terms and conditions page, or get an OTP (One -Time Password) for verification which needs to be entered to process the transaction, depending on the app or service.
• The cost of the purchase will then be deducted from your prepaid balance, or billed to your postpaid plan’s monthly bill.
• Once the purchase is completed, your enjoy using the app or service.
How is the payment done?
For prepaid users: the cost will be deducted from your Pay as You Go balance.
For postpaid users: the cost will added to your postpaid plan’s monthly bill.
What are the devices that support ‘Pay with du’?
This service is device-agnostic and all du customers already have this service enabled. Most apps are available on Android & iOS though.
What are the ‘Pay with du’ limits?
Prepaid customers cannot use their bonus credit or data credit to make purchases.
Postpaid customers have transaction limits to avoid bad debt & limit fraud:
• Transaction limit: AED 500
• Monthly limit: AED 2,000