1. How do I get the app?
Download the du App from the App Store or Google Play.
2. How much does the app cost?
The app is free! You don't have to pay anything to use it.
3. What versions of iOS and Android will this app work on?
For iPhones, the app will work on iOS 8 and later versions. For Android phones, the app will work on Android 4.2 and later versions.
4. How do I check for the nearest shop, WiFi hotspot or payment location?
Tap on 'Find Us' to display the list of all our shops, WiFi hotspots and payment locations. The distance mentioned to a particular location is based on your current location.
5. I can't see the distance to a particular location. What do I do?
In order for the app to calculate the distance, you need to turn on the Location feature on your phone.
6. What is the new Roaming feature?
Postpaid customers can buy Roaming Data Bundles before traveling overseas. Just select your destination and choose from the bundles available for purchase.
7. I don't have roaming service. Can I activate it through the app?
You cannot activate Standard Roaming Service through the app, but you can activate Easy Roaming.
8. Can I buy multiple Roaming Data bundles?
Yes, you can. When you buy multiple bundles of the same type, you'll see the active bundle. When it runs out, it will be automatically replaced by another bundle.
9. If you buy a Roaming Data Bundle in advance, when will its validity start?
The bundle's validity will start once you arrive at the destination and connect to the local network. If you buy a bundle and don't travel abroad within 30 days, then the bundle will expire.
10. Can one Roaming Data bundle work for different countries?
Yes, if you get a bundle for a country that's in our Easy Roaming network partner list, the same bundle will work in other countries (except for the GCC).