Roaming Data support
Learn what to do if you're having issues connecting to the internet while travelling or activating a Roaming Data Pack.
Can't access the data portal to buy a roaming data pack while travelling?
Prepaid: If you're a prepaid customer, make sure you follow the steps on Roaming Data Packs to buy a pack. Access to the Data Portal (mydata.du.ae) and the Data Manager App are currently only available to postpaid customers.
Postpaid: If you are a postpaid customer travelling abroad and can't access mydata.du.ae from your mobile to buy a Roaming Data Pack, we advise you to use our Data Manager App or you can follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are connected manually to one of our preferred networks if you're in one of these 60 countries to enjoy preferential roaming rates and data packs. If not, you can still connect to any available network.
- Disable Wi-Fi, then enable Cellular Data > Enable 3G > Enable Data Roaming.
- Restart the browser and try to access mydata.du.ae again.
You can access mydata.du.ae but can't access 'Manage my data' page?
|iPhone ||Android |
- Make sure blocking cookies is is not enabled under Safari settings on your iPhone. To find out go to: Settings > Safari >Block Cookies. Choose 'Always Allow'.
Try to connect again. If it still doesn't work, continue to the step below:
- Clear the cache and history from your iPhone's browser. Go to Settings>Safari>Clear History and Website Data.
- Make sure your phone's browser is not blocking cookies. Go to Browser> Settings> Privacy & Security> Accept Cookies.
- Clear the cache, history and cookies from your Android's browser. Go to Browser> Settings> Privacy & Security. Check both Clear Cache, Clear History and Clear All Cookies.
You tried all of the above, but you still can't buy a Roaming Data Pack?
Make sure you have paid any outstanding bills and that your service is not disconnected.
If you still can't access the data portal mydata.du.ae, we encourage you to download and try again using our Data Manager app on your device.
For additional support, please contact us on 00971-55-5678155, and if you are a Business customer, please call us on: 00971-555678188.