Global IP VPN
Connect your business globally with our extensive Global IP VPN network.
Stay connected seamlessly to your international business locations around the world with our Global IP VPN services. Tap into our secure and fully-resilient global Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network, and replace your multiple point-to-point legacy technology-based connectivity with a single multi-site global platform.
- Extensive global coverage – get access to key business cities across the world and continuously expanding.
- End-to-end service level agreements – guaranteed level of service and 24x7 monitoring.
- Savings on total costs – costs less compared to traditional ATM and Frame Relay technologies.
- Single point of contact – simply no need for multiple provider contracts.
- A wide range of bandwidth options – choose the bandwidth you need from 128 Kbps up to 100 Mbps.
- Seamless integration – have your application centric network under one IP network infrastructure.
- Flexible options – different scenarios such as full-mesh topology, partial mesh and hub-and-spoke.
- Minimise downtime and disruption – a resilient and secure infrastructure with rapid fault resolution.
Converged Closed User Group (CUG)
In today’s challenging and demanding business landscape, communication, collaboration and synergy between international offices has never been more imperative.
Converged Closed User Group CUG is an optional feature for our Global Managed Services which allows you to allocate a portion of your Global IP VPN or Global Ethernet bandwidth, and use it for voice and video communication between your office in the UAE and overseas.
For connectivity and pricing information, please contact your dedicated account manager or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How a typical Global IP VPN solution works: Download the Brochure (PDF, 204KB)
Noor Islamic Bank is a unique bank with a unique philosophy. It deploys the best available ICT to maximum effective. Download case study
You can also fill in your details in the form below and we’ll contact you.